Prescribing Pharmacist in Calgary, AB
Free Prescription Home Delivery
A medication review provides the opportunity for you to sit down one on one with your ELIXIR PHARMACY Pharmacist to review your prescription and non-prescription medications. This will identify medication-related issues and help you better understand your medication therapy and ensure that medications are being taken as prescribed.
You will have the opportunity to talk with the pharmacist about any questions or concerns you have that are related to your medications. The pharmacist will evaluate each medication for safety and effectiveness and will talk to your doctor with any recommendations for change.
Medication Review was created specifically for people who are regularly taking multiple medications at a time. Through the review process, your Pharmacist:
- Simplifies complex drugs or complicated regimen.
- Creates a care plan to help you reach your health goals.
- Pre-hospitalization: Provides an accurate list of your medications to take with you.
- Post-hospitalization: Gives you all new medication information.
Some of the Services offered by Calgary Prescribing Pharmacist
- Prescription renewals and prescribing Pharmacist
- Prescription refills
- Prescription transfer
- Diabetic educator
- Medication review
- Medication Take Back
- Compliance packaging
- Over the counter medication
- Vaccination and immunization
- Medical and over the counter Compression stockings
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing